Tuesday 7 April 2015

I Am...

Hi Guys,

Today I decided to do a post about me. So here are some fun facts about me,

 

1. My birthday is on the 28th of April.

2. My first name is actually Louise and my middle name Katie.

3. My mum is Susie from Susieloudesigns.

4. I go to school with aribebop

5. I am a self confessed....wait for it....GEEK! Oh yeah people! You read right! I am a GEEK and I luv it!

6. I am a massive bookworm but I also luv films and tech.

7. I can sew and Rainbow Loom. I also dance and play hockey.

8. I have nosebleeds a lot in the winter.

9. I have a little brother who is completely obsessed with minions ( I actually think he is a minion. Strange).

10. I am obsessed with the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins,Harry Potter by J.K Rowling and the Gone series by Michael Grant. They are amazing!!!!!

Hope u liked this,

Lots of love,

Lou

Xxxxxx<3

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lou. I am nominating you for the Liebster award as I think your blog is awesome !! Go to my blog to see your award and rules. See u later. Xxx

    ReplyDelete