Wednesday 8 April 2015

Liebester Award!!!


Hiya!

 

I got nominated for the Liebster Award by aribebop my BBF ( best blogger friend!), thx Ari!

Here are the rules of the award-

  1. 1.Mention the person who nominated you and link them into your post

    2.Answer the questions the person who nominated you gave on their post

    3.Nominate 5 other bloggers for the awards

    4.Write your own questions for your nominees

    Here are my answers to Ari's questions-

    What is your favourite donut make and flavour?- Ummmmmm, I think it is Krispy Kreme for the make of donut and their Lemon Meringue Donut is my favourite.

    What is the no.1 song going round in your head at the moment?- Well... I have the song Freaks Like Me by Todrick Hall with the cast of Dance Moms but every time it gets to the chorus it says Geek in my head instead of freaks.

    What is your favourite app on your electronic device?- I think it's Minion Rush because it is so adorable and fun.

What is the cutest thing you own?- Well, this says it all...

 

Who is your favourite Disney Princess?- I think it has to be Belle because she is a bookworm as well as being really pretty.

 

These are the people I am nominating-

 

Susieloudesigns- Luv u

Hollywop- I know ur new but ur good

Natalie Davis- sorry I know you get nominated a lot. But u are awesome

 

I couldn't think of any more.

Congrats!

Here are my questions-

 

1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

2. What is your favourite thing just now?

3. If you could do any job, what job would you do?

4. What is your favourite book?

5. Who is your favourite Disney Villain?

6. Who is a hero in your life?

7. What is your favourite memory?

 

Thx again Ari,

 

Lots of love,

 

Lou

Xxxxxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment